Been looking all over the web for some kind of tutorial for learning to apply Python scripting with ArcGIS. But nothing really useful yet.
- Some of the ESRI course on Geoprocessing with ArcToolbox may talk about it.
- There are some classes through TNRIS (Texas Natural Resources Information System) about Geoprocessing with Python.
- There is a college course with online materials at Utah State University.
- There is this commercial 11-module online course by Geospatial Training.
- And then there are number of awful to very awful Power Point things online that are… well awful.